Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Chatty Mornings


I think all kids in general are morning people until they hit puberty then is pouring water on them to wake them up. I for one remember as a child getting up early to watch Saturday morning cartoon and my mother still asleep. Who knows?


Well I am not a morning person now. My rule is don't look or talk to me till noon. If it could only be that way. But no as I am on the toilet and hear the sweet voice of my child going Good Morning Mommy! And I'm like oh crap hes awake! Nooo!!! 5 more minutes pleeease! Well at least that is what I say in my head anyway. I manage to figure out how to move my lips and speak a good morning back to him in which he then proceeds to talk to me ask me questions. WHAT???? I may be awake but my brain is still sleeping till it has its first cup of java. I look at him and wonder if he has an off switch. To be that chatty in the morning *shakes head* I can't speak coherently until I at least have my first cup of coffee. I'm cynical where did my child get his perkiness? I love it just the same seeing him smile and happy. Lets me know I'm doing something right.

No comments:

Post a Comment