Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Single No More

I have learned love can come again. I have learned that what I thought was love before was love no more. In part THIS BLOG HAS COME TO AN END.

There is hope out there for single mothers. WE can find love again. I had not expected it. In fact I did not want it. I had come to terms with being single forever. It was me and my kids against the world.

Apparently the universe thought different for me. I could of resisted, but the heart wants what the heart wants. What was most important though was not that he fell in love with me, he fell in love with my kids too. I had written an article series in the past about Single Motherhood and Dating Again, and I had encounter many who did not respect I was a mother first.

 I am not riding off into the sunset with a happy ending though. I now have to come to the realization I am not a single mom anymore. I am not alone anymore. It can be a bit daunting to realize this.

Perhaps that shall be my new blog. Single Mama No More: Blended Family.

Thank you all who have followed and read my Single Motherhood: Musing of a UNiQue Single Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment