Monday, February 15, 2010

Parent and Child bond and Going Beyond


The bond between a parent and a child is amazing. Especially a Mother and her offspring. You hear of stories of Mothers like having a sixth sense and knowing something is not right with their child and finding out they were right. They are all interesting stories but you can not truly understand it until your a parent I think the amazing bond two humans can have.


Paranormal bond?

I think perhaps me and my son have a paranormal bond, or maybe its just a parent child bond to the extreme full capacity. The other day I am in the kitchen cooking dinner and I think to myself I better tell my son to pick up his toys for its almost dinner time. I then I hear Mommy mommy and turn and look and there he is. He then tells me, "Mommy I cleaned up my toys." I reply, "Huh? Oh!" I follow him to the bedroom where the toy mess was, and sure enough his toys were picked up. I was like wow I was just going to tell him that. A random coincidence you would say except we had another mind melt moment.


Feelings from afar

Another incident happened was I was out on my birthday. It was really foggy on the way home and I was a bit scared. When I tucked my son into bed when I got home he then woke up asking me if I was scared. I looked at him a bit perplexed, and told him yes but mommy is okay now. How did he know I was scared? I do not think of it as psychic or paranormal it is just the bond and closeness of a Mother and her child.

No comments:

Post a Comment