Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Baby Gotta Crush!!


It is official my son has his first crush!!! I was not sure at first, but once again he commented about her and I'm like awwww!!! My baby has his first crush!!! I know my nephew liked Whitney Houston when he was his age, and I oddly had a crush on John Denver because he was with the Muppet's.Whomever was with the Muppet's was a god to me.

Selena Gomez!

She is my son's first crush. She stars on the Disney Channels Emmy winning show Wizards of Waverly Place. Of course like most Disney channel kids she can sing too and has her own group and album. When ever her video plays (which is constantly) my son comments she is pretty. I then begin to go aww my baby has a crush!! He then denies it saying she is ugly no no no. It is so cute! The video came on again of recent and again he comments to me she is pretty. We watch Wizards of Waverly Place a lot now. Before he really did not care for this show not wanting to watch it. I would say we are watching it for it is a lot better than whatever else he wanted to watch, or it was more tolerable than what he wanted to watch. A woman can only take so much Spongebob Squarepants before she wants to run away screaming. Now when given a choice he goes yeah to Wizards of Waverly Place.
I Approve!
I also approve of his choice in crush as well for she is a cute girl. I just can't get over it my baby got his first crush!!! And there will be more to come oh no...

No comments:

Post a Comment