Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Okay Im Selling AVON...HELP ME!


With the lovely unemployment crisis, that and my health has limits on what I can do I am finding it tough to find work. I am a writer but it's not instant gratification. I have also been doing online surveys and I have made money on that, but as writing it all takes time to build that up. Ive made 15 bucks so far in taking surveys which is not that bad. I have not cashed out yet cause I at least want to make it up to twenty.


AVON Calling

I got a email on a job notice and clicked it on to see it was an advertisement to become an Avon Representative. I pondered this for awhile then decided to give it a go. My mother sold Avon so I am familiar with it. They also have the only product that works on my sensitive skin and does not make me break out. Thing is I do not know that many people and I'm a bit anti social. I don't go out much for some various reasons. A plus side is that you can have your own online store (View mine here www.avonrepresentative.com/jcramlett) and I felt I might have success in that with all my writing connections and friends I have online. So we shall see. A part of me is doubtful and not only do I have to self promote my writing I also have to self promote my selling Avon.

Like Every Other Mom

Like every other mom I want to be a full time mom and I am and I want to keep it like that. Me and my son have this amazing bond. I write during the day and we spend time in the evenings and its just great. I get to work closely with him on his life trying to point the right way. I am a stubborn mom and I refuse to give that up. I fight tooth and nail to get by and do what I love which is write and be a mom to my Zachery.

Will Avon be my key and success? I do not know. All I know is I got faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment