Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Vomit is the Worst


My little baby boo is sick...at least I think. This kid bounces back so quickly it can make your head spin. Colds never come to fruition (though they do in mommy sadly) and the kid can vomit one minute and then want pizza and macaroni and cheese the next. I do not understand how he can think of food after puking his guts out but that seems to be the case.


Never Getting Past It


When you become a mom nothing phases you anymore. Boogers, snotty noses, bleeding knees, poop diapers, spit up then throw ups...wait yes that still bothers you. I can handle all those other things but vomit it still grosses me out. At least I did not get spewed on this time what a relief!


Still No School


While he is better I can not send him back to school tomorrow. He has to be symptom free for so many hours I have forgotten I think its 48 hours, Last year I learned this for he was sick then I took him to school the next day and got told to go back home with him. It really suck and so people say it babying the kids. For the work world is unforgiving if your are sick and miss work.

But they are also trying to make sure that the spread of sickness is not wide spread when it knocks a whole entire classroom out. Had that happen once when I worked with kid the virus spread like wild fire and each kid was hit . So I don't know either way we got another day at home. My son is sad for he has to miss school. That makes me smile cause when teen years hit that may probably change.

No comments:

Post a Comment