Monday, May 3, 2010

Family Resemblance




My son wanted to play with my camera the other day so I decided to let him with my help of course as we took pictures of different things...well mostly him being silly. If I tried to take a picture of anything other than him though he would jump in the way and say CHEEESE!! Apparently he is to be my only object beauty. I took an awesome up close picture of him and in looking at it I finally saw what everyone else had said. He does look like me!!!! To prove this more I took a picture of myself and compared the two and was just stunned. He is totally my son! Like there was any doubt though I endured 15 hours of labor you bet your sweet bippy he is mine. What I mean is though he is I really do not see any resemblance to his "sperm donor" I refuse to say father for he was not I think my biological clock took over my body and thought this man was the best to breed with. I knew Id have beautiful children when I saw the man and he was way younger too so like seriously was there any hope? He wanted a mommy replacement too I think but I am not still bitter nooooo.


For your enjoyment here are the pictures can you see the family resemblance?

No comments:

Post a Comment