Thursday, June 4, 2009

We are super MOMMIES!!!!

All moms are super moms! No matter what we take a lick en and keep on ticking. At least that's what my life seems like. Especially Single mothers I think are truly super moms. It's just them they are the ones that have to be counted on. No rain nor sleet no hail shall stop you from your mommy duties. Not a cut, nor bruises, nor sprang or broken bone will stop us. For it is only us we are all we got. I have had many a times where I have literally become handicapped. I had no one to call to help and I could hardly walk and dinner had to be made. I was amazed that I still managed it though it was hard as hell and painful. I even still managed to work through a week of migraines that is till they got so bad my body shut down on me and said REST!!!! Migraines are my kryptonite. My back is also my kryptonite number too. Again though it has to be when my body demands I rest and can not go any further. Otherwise I will still go and endure the pain and spasms to still be mommy. I think all single moms do cause they have to. We are all our children have.

No comments:

Post a Comment