Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm Starting to Think My Son Is Not Human


I am sick once again. I got the flu shot and it seems to of made my immune system go gimme gimme for everything else. Here I am sick again and my son has been sick free. While I am happy and blessed! I am very happy my baby is not getting sick, BUT!!!! I am beginning to wonder is this boy HUMAN??? I am grateful he is not getting ill yes yes, though I am also starting to feel a ting of jealousy over the kid. Watch now he gets sick after I say this (winces). I think he is getting ticked off at mommy for being sick all the time too. For mommy is no fun when she is sick and I pretty much quell snuggle cuddle time for I do not want to make him sick. This time he is not really caring and is going to have his cuddle time with me do or die. I told him no and then he proceeds to hug and cuddle me saying but I wanna cuddle! My gods how can you resist the cuddles of your child! I do not think I am that severe in illness so I give in. It always seems to happen after I am outside playing with him. I'm trying to be a good fun mom and what do I get? ILLNESS! Add on with Christmas and snow its a deadly mix to still be authoritative mom even when you can hardly talk and don't sound so threatening with a swollen lymph node voice. Just think I've just had my limit of being sick is all. So for give me if I protest too much.
The total illness count is Mommy 3 Zachery 0

No comments:

Post a Comment