Monday, April 5, 2010

Blessed Easter


We had a wonderful Easter here and I am very grateful that I was able to give my son an Easter that I hope he remembers fondly. He had been so excited for "Bunny Day" as he called it.This years theme was SpongeBob Squarepants. I planted the Easter basket outside out front door to make it look like the Easter bunny left it. There was one gift that did not fit in the basket so I said it was from me. He was so excited for it was a play dough set that he had been wanting.


Another exciting thing was we had a Easter egg hunt. I normally do not do this but my sister bought some with toys already inside them for us to do. It was really fun! After the egg hunt I started the Easter lunch. My sister bought a prepare meal already so I cooked that up for she had to go to work that day. We did not like the side dishes that came with the prepared me so I whipped up some of our normal traditional sides we have like scallop Potatoes and a green bean casserole which was a first for me. After the delicious meal we then went outside and worked it off playing bubbles and doing chalk art, then it was inside for dessert time!

I am so blessed to of been able to have a wonderful Easter for my son. I thank you Father for all the you endured to help make it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment