Friday, April 9, 2010

When being a Single Mom Stands Out


When being a Single Mom stands out is when things fall apart and it's just me. If I had a husband if one of us failed there would be support of another. If something happens to me it is just me and the only parent my son has even known and the person that he loves and adores that promised to protect him and be there for him who he can go to anytime and they will not judge him could be not the same Mommy as she used to be.


When it Rains it Pours


My fridge is making strange noises, my unemployment is totally gone now, My gas bill is way past due, I have other bills that I share with my sister, but she is not even giving them the time of day, I could have a possible work at home job but I need a computer and now my computer has decided to start messing up on me. How am I to work if I do not have my computer or money to get it fixed? Add onto that crippling back pain I really am having a hard time wondering which end is up.


Disability


I believe I am going to apply for disability again. It is worth a shot and My back is not getting any better and I have these flares up especially if I do past my limit. My back had been doing well and I tend to forget and go beyond my limit and I end up paying for it badly. Who knew shopping could cause me to be laid up and hit with body freezing spams? That is rule number one for me I cannot stand for long periods of time. Nor can I sit for today I was sitting on my bed watching my son play video games and I go to get up at a tearing pain him me. All I did was sit but I sat too long. That is why I have a laptop not a PC because with a laptop I do not have to be still. The most comfortable way for me to type is on my knees I kneel beside my bed with my laptop on my bed and it's perfect with no stress on my back really. Right now I am a bit scared for I have nothing, and I cannot do a normal job. So what am I to do? I am not making this up my back pain is really limiting me. This is where being a Single Mom really stands out.

No comments:

Post a Comment