Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Guilty!

At times I wish I could say the infamous line "Go ask your Father."
Well I am Mother and Father so there is no escape for me and it's so unfair.
These are trying times, and I feel my child has such a loser Mother. To the world I'm a single jobless Mother. What a shame, what a pity, she not even trying, a disgrace to her child by not doing right by him! Those words and thoughts hurt my soul to the core. I can not escape them though I know I should not listen to them. I know the inside they only see they outside of it. To be honest it's none of their business for its my life MY failure I can not learn if I don't break a few bones. Sad thing I did learn is I can not lie but telling the truth only hurts you in the end.

Money is tight though how long will I last? End of the month is tough, food supply is low. Child wants me to order pizza (He call it pizza guy), he wants McDonald's. I say no I don't got pizza guy money and if I did even he does not need pizza he needs to eat variety cause the boy all he wants is junk food and that's not happening so then why should I feel guilty because I can't order pizza or take him to McDonald's? WHEN he really doesn't need it in the first place and only as a treat once a month do we get those.AND WE GOT FOOD! SO HUMPH! Not guilty!

1 comment:

  1. I think as a mother, nothing you can do is ever good enough for your kid and that is a normal thing. I do it all the time, I feel my son deserves much better. But if they are happy and you can find a way to put food on the table, then you are being a great mom. As far as being jobless, it use to be you look down on people because the thought behind it is they don't care and aren't trying. But right now with the way the economy is, you can't look at it like that. Millions of people that are seriously great people trying there hardest don't have jobs and that doesn't make them any less of a person.

    ReplyDelete