Sunday, May 31, 2009

Worries of the Single Mother

Every Mother I know can relate to the words I say single mom or not.

But the worries of the Single Mother are what if something happens to you? You are all they got. Hopefully some though do have supportive families and lucky for them if they do. My health seem to not be great and that's my biggest worry. Its just me here. What happens if I collapse god forbid. I really having a hard time getting him to understand things. I know he is only four but that's been a concern to his teachers too. When they ask him to do something. This is so tough and I'm at my wits ends. Mommy has good days and bad days,and today is a bad day and my body is hurting.I can't play with him 24/7. I am not his giant human toy. He has to understand mommy has to do other things. I feel I failed and I've spoiled him to be ungrateful little jerk. Then again It could of been what he picked up from the other kids and how they are with their parents or that the kids had parents that are not as involved as I am. I don't want to think my child is a the spawn of Satan. Maybe I have reached eureka and this is it. Thing is how do I get my child to be himself and not be what he sees and thinks he should be. He is only 4 and we wonder does he understand? Either way gotta keep on truckin till this truck can run no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment