Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy 2010!


Happy 2010 all! Whew the holidays are over. I am very ready for school to start again. I love my son dearly but I'm running low on steam and ideas to entertain him. (One of his joys is oddly watching me play Sims2). It is my fault for staying up late knowing my son gets up at 5 am stating he is hungry...well its now gotten to the point its whining. I have tried to sneak in some work after Christmas but he was just not having that wanting Mommy all to him and to play. Be I could not help but oblige him all he wanted was to play with his Mommy. He deserved it too for he was a great trooper during the writing of my book.


Its been a long winter break but we did have fun playing in the snow we got, playing knights and pirates, video games, eating yummy foods. I know Ive packed on a few extra pounds and I have not done my work outs. Monday is back to school and no more sleeping in. Though I really didn't get to sleep much in anyway, but I tried though. Near the end of our winter break ie today I realize my child really does talk too much. Here's to the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment