Monday, January 25, 2010

Sin's of a Mother


It seems it is a sin to have some adult time and enjoy fellow friends and company. I feel like I'm being punished cause I went out and had some fun. I had not been out in a very long time. I do not want to go out all the time really. I am devoted to being a Mommy. As parents though we sometimes get worn out a bit and it is vital that we have some personal time. So It was my birthday so I went out. I also went out last week end too with a friend for a belated birthday dinner. Wow I went out two weekends in a row! My sister watched my son but I almost did not get to go out. It was like I was prisoner and she was the warren. She then said I should say thank you to her. Well it was night and I focusing to wake my child up cause I cant carry him down the stairs to my place. Plus I really dislike her and want to get away from her as soon as possible. But here its like she demanded a thank you, and that I act like she was just supposed to. If did I would of done what she did to our Mother and just say bye! Then go out every Friday night. I do not recall she ever asked our Mother to babysit, in fact I remember our Mom complaining to me that she gets taken for granted and just assumes our Mother would watch her kid. I did ASK her if she could watch my son. I had to also tell when I was going, who I was with, when I was coming back like I was some teenager. To be honest I don't mind but when its presented with a force of controlling me and being nosey and prying into my life it a bit off putting. I am a very good prisoner though and I do not request to go out every night like she did. She forgets her own wrong doings and is only a saint to herself in her eyes.


Apparently it's a Sin to go out for my child is suddenly being very hard to deal with. Or maybe its just my ear is hurting so my patience level is small. Or maybe he is just being a little bit naughty of late and I wonder is this cause I went out? I know he was a bit upset of me leaving him. He was having Mommy withdrawals and comments on he missed me. So is his recent acting up a getting back at Mommy for going out? I had to ground him today from my sister cause his manners were lacking and said "Gimme pizza" and did not add the please and told her no to something. She is apparently queen and you don't say no to her. Seriously you don't I would not let her use my end table for her second Christmas tree. Yes she for some reason wanted to have two small trees up for Christmas. Was not necessary and she was not using my table and she at what 44 years of age kept on and whined trying to persuade me to let me let her use my end table. I have a lamp on the table where would I put my lamp? I don't have much decor anyway! She then got venomously ugly stating I was scum of earth and that she was not sharing Christmas dinner with me. Of course she cooled down and she found something else to set her tree on and all was good. I try and tell my son that she is not quite that nice, but by damned he is out to win her over with love or something. He just wants to love her and hang out with her. She does give him hugs and kisses but then it's buh bye and no he want to spend quality time. I then get a called saying to keep my child away from her. I think they bring out the badness in him or something. The reason I am stressed and had to get after him is just cause he annoyed his bitch Aunt somehow. He is just excited and loves her. Its rare he gets to spend time with her so he is a little erratic when he sees her. Its a constant thing. He always trying to sneak up there and hang out and its just a battle. My gods! spend time with the kid watch a movie, do some crafts quality time. Though maybe not cause they can't go without their pot for that long. In coming home last weekend I swear I smelled pot smoke in the air. If they smoked pot while my son was there sleeping! I can't confront on that or I will never get to leave my home ever again. She is just hell on wheels and her tongue cuts, she just might of well stabbed me cause when she attacks me it kills me a little bit each time. She does wonderful things though and buys my son clothes. He's be naked probably without her and she gets things at discount price too. Of course this is not a act of kindness no no. She keeps tabs of what she has done for you and you better pay back when she asks for something in return. It's not just to be nice. I don't know and its stressing and I can't write...and I'm done venting. This was a venting Blog, whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment