Monday, January 4, 2010

It Figures!


Of course it figures!
All through winter break my son wakes up at the crack of dawn at 5 am. Now when it is time to go back to school he then decides he wants to sleep in an I have to wake him up. Typical! Well also it is my own fault for staying up late but we were on winter break so the luxury is to sleep in or so I thought. Either way it's back to School and back to work. We now must get our mindsets back into the old routine. I prepared my son for this and told him he had to simmer down now and focus for it's back to school and listening and learning. He did okay I think though this winter break I think may have dumbed him a bit and I do admit we could of focused on his speech a little bit more. It must of shown as I got a note that hinted that I should work with him at home more. I was a bit insulted cause I do work with him at home. Over break not so much focus true but it was Christmas time! Already though we are showing signs of he does not want to do his homework and messes around when I try to help him and go over his words. Perhaps we just need to get back in the routine of things and all will calm into place. I want to have hope that this year will be a better year and I can give my son what he needs...though I am already I want him to have a less worried momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment