Monday, January 18, 2010

My Mommy's Day Out


As you know I had a birthday of recent and Saturday night was my night out for my birthday. I am a devoted mom and rarely go out so this was a much needed night out. I knew my sister could not protest cause it was my birthday and I don't go out much. Sheesh. She still did protest a bit copping an arched eyebrow and a Mmm hmm attitude like Im some naughty teenager. I also was home a bit late due to wicked fog and the event we went to was a bit out of town. I was not able to adivse due to my cell not working out there. Everyone else did but not mine ATT&T sucks! My son did have a bit of a Mommy withdrawl though. I told him in advanced so he could prepair himself that I was going out, he did but that did not mean he did not like it. He kept asking Mommy do you have to go? Can I go with? It broke my heart a bit cause he said this why hugging and clinging to me tight. He was fine though and he had his beloved Auntie watching him so it was not bad.


Upon coming home he was asleep of course so I picked him up to carry him down stairs and he woke up which was good cause was not sure how I was going to carry him down the stairs cause he is not light and I got bad back. Luckily he woke up and we walked down the stairs. I realized I think I missed him more than he missed me as I turned around on the last step and held out my arms in which he flew into. I said I missed him and he said I missed you too Mommy. I then go to tuck him in his bed and he goes aww I want to sleep in your bed. I realized then yes I was missed indeed and since he had a hard time with me leaving I let him, and I was really tired not used to late nights and having fun. My son then said yay! Which tickled my heart. Indeed I was missed and am loved. This little boy really loves me!

No comments:

Post a Comment